Friday, February 25, 2011

Apples, Pears and Peas...Oh My!



I'm loving making Leila's food for her!  Its nice to know what is going into her little body.  And so fun!  Clearly you can see that by the pears she partly devoured and partly played with.  One problem is she likes to stick her entire fist in her mouth as she eats...hmmm, singing to her seems to be one distraction for this.  Any other suggestions will be taken.

Every little new experience is so incredible for her.  I love watching the surprise on her face once she sees, smells, eats, hears something new.  It allows me to rediscover it all over again myself and appreciate it in a whole new way.

On tonight's menu, peas and the color green!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback...this girl loves hearing from you!