Sunday, February 20, 2011

Letting Spring In


I want to apologize to all my blog followers for the delay in posts this past week.  My computer is down at the moment, hopefully it will be up and running again this week (keeping fingers crossed)!  I have lots of new things I am working on, so I'm anxious to get some photos up for you.

I've completed the painting inspired by the book, Each Peach Pear Plum.  16" x 12" oil on canvas.  I think we are all wishing to be able to open up our windows and let the fresh air in these days!  Leila and I were so thankful for two beautiful days this past week.  We got out, took a few long walks, strolled downtown, got coffee...it was wonderful!  She fell asleep in her stroller at one point, so I just kept on walking...turned into a two hour walk in the fresh air and I felt like a new person.  Come on Spring, we are ready for you!!!

On an other note, Leila is officially eating rice cereal and loving this new mush that has entered her world.  So much so that she has learned to spread it all over her face and laugh out loud at her accomplishment...oh, here comes feeding her naked and baths after each meal :)

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback...this girl loves hearing from you!