Friday, March 25, 2011

Mount Airy






Feeling particularly appreciative of where we live today.  Its so nice to be able to walk out our front door on a whim and take a walk downtown through sweet neighborhoods and historic homes, this is Main St USA, for sure...and I love it.  There's something about going into the local coffee house, ordering a latte and shooting the breeze with the owner...or to know the girls who work in the local shops...its just simple and nice.  It doesn't hurt that they love Leila and that makes it even that much more special.

I officially will be showing/selling my work at the Fall Fest this year, and I couldn't be happier to be a part of this event.

photo credit: 

www.mountairymd.org
http://www.lbocpizza.com/

1 comment:

  1. Erin,

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Your art is amazing. And Mt. Airy!! I drive right under that bridge all the time (we are just a few minutes east of there in Woodbine). I love the feel of Mt. Airy and can't wait for the farmer's market to start back up.

    Great to meet you!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your feedback...this girl loves hearing from you!