Monday, May 30, 2011

a new leaf turns over & summer begins


The last few weeks have been a roller coaster ride with Max passing, traveling, working, cleaning, being a mom.  You know the drill.  So, I decided to break out of my shell and start a free spirited, carefree, colorful oil (on burlap).  I let the brush do the talking--we'll see where this takes me.  I'm beginning to wonder if I see my shop on etsy becoming real soon...my goal is to have it up sooner rather than later.  Maybe end of Summer?

And, today we enjoyed a fun day of swimming.  Leila loved it...she wondered how her bathtub all of a sudden got so darn big.  Don't worry, dada didn't dunk her. 

I'm off on a road trip the next few days but will return the end of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback...this girl loves hearing from you!