Monday, October 31, 2011

boo!

First, a little pumpkin fairy would like to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!  She has found mommy's wallet, I think she is trying to tell me we need to go to the store and buy candy...


Working on a big custom framing project at the moment and will post photos in a few weeks of the finished product.  In the meantime, I adore these old photos of my husband's grandmother on his mom's side. They are absolutely precious and I had some frames stored away in our basement and found them to be perfect matches for the old, vintage style.  I have the perfect spot in mind for them...in our room which is painted a rust, orangeish, redish tone.  (ps...don't you just love the porcelain doll?)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback...this girl loves hearing from you!