Monday, February 13, 2012

portfolio & pinterest marry

I love getting feedback on my blog....the more the better!  Everything takes time and I am learning as I go but ultimately I blog to track my love for painting and art and the craziness of motherhood.  All I really want is for my work to speak to people and hopefully they will get something out of it.  It's hard with just a blog alone to showcase all of your work as a painter and a few people have told me it is difficult to see my samples.  I couldn't agree more!  Aha......pinterest.  How I do love you.  If you haven't discovered this wonderful obsession you must.  Right now. 

I will be adding pieces of my art to my board which is devoted to my original work on pinterest over the next few weeks.  In the end, my entire portfolio can be viewed at once going as far back as my days as a student.  Each piece will be linked back to the blog so they will be posted here first.

 Here goes:



Old Town Alexandria
oil pastel 19" x 24.5"




Model Italy
watercolor 13.5" x 18"




Street Band:  New Orleans
acrylic on paper 17.5" x 30"




Venice
watercolor 30" x 22"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback...this girl loves hearing from you!