Friday, February 11, 2011

We are HOME


Leila and I took a road trip to visit her Auntie Julie and cousins this week...she is clearly down for the count now that we are home!  Such a fun trip..we played Star Wars, sang songs, went to the library, ordered Sushi in one night, made Valentines and laughed a lot :)  Leila did a great job in the car too, a 4.5 hour drive...we were quite the brave duo.  Glad to be home though...we both missed Daddy and the dogs.  And I missed painting for a few days. 

BUT, I came home to these fabulous new frames my dad made for me (thanks, Dad!).  Sooo excited to buy material for them and get started on some new projects!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11.2.11

    Love the pictures from above! Leila is her usual angel-self and the frames look so neat from that point of view. Did you plan to take both from that angle?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your feedback...this girl loves hearing from you!