Wednesday, December 07, 2011

like it, comment, share it...WIN IT!!!!

7.5" x 13"  "City Walk"


In an effort to promote my work and beef up my audience I will be giving away a FREE 12" x 12" painting...(Ohhh, yeah!  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!) 

The winner's name will be drawn from a hat and announced at 8:00 am this Friday!  Shipping will be free of charge.  The winner will have their choice of the following:

A)  A painting by, hhhmmh...."moi"... based on a photo of a special place which the winner would like captured

OR

B)  You allow me full reign to create a painting for you based on a few questions I will ask...hmmm.

To be elegible you must:

1) Comment on this link on Facebook

2) "LIKE" the Apropos Beginning facebook page (see link to the right)

3) Share this link on Facebook with your friends

Very excited for this!!!  Thanks, as always, to those who have already supported my work and to those fabulous people going forward!  It means so much, thank you!!  Can't wait to find out who the winner will be....and to work with YOU!  The progress and finish of your piece will post on my blog!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your feedback...this girl loves hearing from you!