Wednesday, January 25, 2012

martha's february issue

If you are a fan of The Greenbrier (who isn't) or of Dorothy Draper (if you aren't you should be) then you have to check out the spread in the February issue of the Martha Stewart magazine (page 110 to be exact.)

I read it last week as I climbed my way through my elliptical workout and came across it again today in a doctor's office.  I admit it, I snagged yet another magazine.  But, it is being put to good use....there are a lot of other great tips that I am going to take advantage of!  And it reminded me of how much I want to go back to The Greenbrier...sigh....maybe next time for high tea? hmmm....





a few pics I took of Leila today:





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback...this girl loves hearing from you!