Friday, March 23, 2012

bloom

I certainly am no green thumb but I do love to plant me some flowers come spring! 

 We were about to throw away this old, heavy, metal filing cabinet when I decided it could definitely be used as a planter....




I used a layer of white spray paint then a layer of standard behr paint




decided on stripes....so easy and I just love stripes in general



filled it up with some empty plastic bottles/containers so not to have to waste potting soil




painted a little something on the front:


or you could also use an old light fixture as a planter:


got my pretty flowers from my sister and brother in-law's greenhouses...you must GO


and a few pics of the girl with her bestie this morning at Baker Park....feeding the ducks for the first time! So, so fun......









have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback...this girl loves hearing from you!