Friday, October 19, 2012

a sweet piece complete















My friend, Jenny, asked me if I could re-create these sweet paintings which Pottery Barn has discontinued.  Her sister is expecting a baby boy and she fell in love with them and her sister was disappointed to find she couldn't buy them.  Jenny is going to surprise her at her baby shower ....here is my version complete:


in progress:









I love creating things for people for a baby shower!  It is such a special, surreal, joyous time in your life and I hope these really make her shower that much more special.  Thank you, Jenny for thinking of me for this project!

Meanwhile, I have my first official custom order through Etsy.  This might not seem very exciting to you, but it means a big milestone for me!  Most, no all, of my custom projects up until now have been through word of mouth...but this now marks my first order from someone who strictly found my shop via facebook.  It really does take time to get yourself out there so thanks so much to everyone who has been so supportive of my work, "LIKED" my page, shared links....you name it.  It means so much to me! 

Looking forward to creating this for her....my customer actually wants this piece which I created a few months back for Jenny (mentioned above) and her little boy's nursery.



 
Not sure how to go about having something custom created for you through Etsy?  Contact the seller!  Here is what my custom order looks like for this particular customer: click HERE


Have a great weekend everyone!




1 comment:

Thanks so much for your feedback...this girl loves hearing from you!