Tuesday, February 21, 2012

samples

Here are a few more samples of work that will be added to pinterest today.  It really is interesting to look at your portfolio from years past to present....I feel like my art (especially these samples) show how your style can change depending on where you are in your life.  pretty cool:


this chalk drawing was from my magnet high school class




 Pencil drawing of model from course taken in Italy





Ok, so when I was a junior (I think) in high school I was completely into buying fanchy schmancy drawing pens and doing these wild drawings of faces.  At some point I will take some pics of my sketchbook I kept back then....it is full of characters!  This is a HUGE drawing on thick paper and each shape has a pattern....maybe I should break it out and see what happens if I work on it 15 years later? hmmmmmm.





watercolor






custom piece created upon nephew's arrival



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback...this girl loves hearing from you!