Saturday, July 21, 2012

dontchya love it when...





You're driving along, minding your own business when you spot someone's trash on the side of the road and you have no shame in slamming on your brakes so fast it gives you whip lash and the person behind you almost hits you....but you think fast, put your hazards on and somewhat gracefully get out of your car all while trying not to appear overly excited and you quickly give the person behind you a friendly "thank you" wave and smile as you skip to claim the person's trash as golden property...

because, you know when you get home you will be able to take what you found on the side of the road and actually do something with it?







Yup, me too.


PS...a few weeks back I did this very thing when someone propped an actual crib against the fence next to our library with a note that read "free"....does someone seriously think they would put their child in this used contraption found on the side of the road?  Yeah, no....but, I put this thing in my car and drove away dreaming of what I could do with it!  When I told my friend about it, she knew the exact one I was talking about and said "you took that thing?!"

I am going to make a gardening table....that is about number 10 on my project list so I will post pics somewhere down the line :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback...this girl loves hearing from you!