Wednesday, July 18, 2012

vintage suitcase and our talking toddler!


I'm about to turn this old suitcase into a new home for my jewelry.....it will involve paint, cork, nails...and pretty little shiny things!  Pics to follow...wish me luck!





And Leila is talking, talking, talking and learning so much every day.  When my hubby got home last night she squealed "Daddy's home!!!"  Man, I need to get out more often so I can get that kind of reaction.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous. 

And, she also has this thing where she tells everything she loves it...and she says "hi" to everything too...trees, cars, toys, her lovey....makes for great entertainment needless to say:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your feedback...this girl loves hearing from you!